Fwd: IcedTea6 Mozilla plugin with OpenJDK6

Beat Gaetzi beat at FreeBSD.org
Fri Sep 10 08:04:30 UTC 2010

On 10.09.2010 00:28, Jung-uk Kim wrote:
> While I was porting a Mozilla plugin, I found something
> disturbing:
>
> %pkg-config --modversion mozilla-plugin
> 1.9.2.8
> %pkg-config --cflags mozilla-plugin
> -DXP_UNIX -I/usr/local/include/libxul/stable
> %ls -dl /usr/local/include/libxul/stable/
> ls: /usr/local/include/libxul/stable/: No such file or directory
> %pkg_info -W /usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/mozilla-plugin.pc
> /usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/mozilla-plugin.pc was installed by package libxul-1.9.2.8
> %pkg-config --cflags libxul
> -fshort-wchar -I/usr/local/include/libxul -I/usr/local/include/nspr
> %ls -dl /usr/local/include/libxul/
> drwxr-xr-x  11 root  wheel  56832 Aug  9 16:21 /usr/local/include/libxul/
>
> As you can see, --cflags returns a nonexistent directory for
> mozilla-plugin package.  It returns the correct directory for
> libxul, though.  As a workaround, I had to do this:
>
> # XXX Need to fix in ports.
> CFLAGS+=	${PLUGIN_CFLAGS:C/\/libxul\/stable/\/libxul/}
>
> Can anyone explain what's going on here?

The stable and unstable include directories no longer exists with libxul
1.9.2. I don't know why the stable directory is still listed in the
mozilla-plugin.pc file. Should we add this substitution to the libxul port?

Thanks,
Beat