firefox + ssl issue

Александр shura0 at yandex.ru
Fri Jun 25 11:15:06 UTC 2010

Dear sir,

I has faced with a strange issue. After update up to firefox-3.6.4,1, firefox stopped work with https sites. For example I can't open site http://addons.mozilla.org/ and can't update addons. XMarks does not works too.
Issue looks like infinity 'connecting to addons.mozilla.org'. I want pay your attention that ANY https site does not work. (infinity 'Lodaing...')

My system is:
$ uname -a
FreeBSD shura 7.2-STABLE FreeBSD 7.2-STABLE #13: Wed May 12 15:19:55 MSD 2010     shura@:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/shura  i386

$ ls -l Makefile
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  4157 Jun 23 22:19 Makefile

# make showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for firefox-3.6.4,1:
     DBUS=off "Enable D-BUS support"
     NEWTAB=on "Open external links in a new tab"
     SMB=off "Enable smb:// URI support using gnomevfs"
     DEBUG=off "Build a debugging image"
     LOGGING=on "Enable additional log messages"
     OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=on "Enable some additional optimizations"

Also, I had the same issue with firefox 3.6.3, but I reinstall it from package and issue was fixed. Now I can't install a package because it is not exist yet.
Please help.

Best regards,
Alexander Zaitsev