firefox-3.5.7,1 crashing

Peter Badenhorst peter.badenhorst at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 18:43:46 UTC 2010

I installed the add-ons you mentioned but all they did was prevent me from
using the flash plugin (although it didn't crash anymore). Flash is supposed
to be enabled, it says so in its plugins page but none of the flash sites
work, some cause Firefox to crash.
I am using Opera now instead. The FreeBSD version of Opera doesn't crash but
it also doesn't allow me to use flash (even though it says the plugin is
installed). The linux version of Opera allows me to use flash with no
crashing :-)

Peter Badenhorst