Leftover files from three packages, firefox35, diablo-jdk16, libxul

jhell jhell at DataIX.net
Fri Feb 19 05:53:24 UTC 2010

Below is a list of files that I found during a search for a answer and a
cure for another problem that I was having.

These should probably be handled as they are not removed upon pkg_delete.

If a PR is needed please let me know and I will file one if a PR has not
been submitted already.

find /usr/local -type f -name \*\$\*

/usr/local/diablo-jdk1.6.0/demo/plugin/applets/Blink/Blink$1.class
/usr/local/diablo-jdk1.6.0/demo/applets/Blink/Blink$1.class

/usr/local/include/firefox3/unstable/system_wrappers_js/lib$routines.h
/usr/local/include/firefox3/unstable/system_wrappers_js/ucx$inetdef.h
/usr/local/include/firefox3/unstable/system_wrappers/ucx$inetdef.h
/usr/local/include/firefox3/unstable/system_wrappers/lib$routines.h

/usr/local/include/libxul/unstable/system_wrappers/lib$routines.h
/usr/local/include/libxul/unstable/system_wrappers/ucx$inetdef.h

Regards,

--

  jhell