ports/138902: deskutils/lightning-xpi not available in thunderbird on FreeBSD 8 Beta4 amd64

Eric Krausser eric at krausser-edv.de
Fri Oct 2 11:40:04 UTC 2009

The following reply was made to PR ports/138902; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Eric Krausser <eric at krausser-edv.de>
To: Beat Gaetzi <beat at FreeBSD.org>
Cc: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/138902: deskutils/lightning-xpi not available in thunderbird
 on FreeBSD 8 Beta4 amd64
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:34:53 +0200

 Beat Gaetzi schrieb:

 Hi Beat,

 your patch solved this bug, now I can use Lightning again. Thanks!

 I 've tested:
   * old entries are still there
   * can create new event
   * delete event
   * switch Mail/Calender/Task views

 Few days ago I switched to 8.0-stable, by the way.

 Thank you for your great work on FreeBSD in general!

 Eric