www/seamonkey2: build failure

barbara barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it
Mon Dec 21 07:17:01 UTC 2009

> > I'm trying to install seamonkey2 on FreeBSD (RELENG_7) but the build fails:

> all your ports uptodate?
>
> - - Martin

Affirmative.
Here's the list of installed packages:
http://pastebin.com/d606ea17d
You'll find seamonkey-1.1.18 here, but it was uninstalled during the build of seamonkey2. I reinstalled it from a package I've built after the failures.

The following is the content of /var/db/ports/seamonkey2/options:
# This file is auto-generated by 'make config'.
# No user-servicable parts inside!
# Options for seamonkey-2.0.1
_OPTIONS_READ=seamonkey-2.0.1
WITH_MAILNEWS=true
WITHOUT_COMPOSER=true
WITHOUT_LDAP=true
WITHOUT_CHATZILLA=true
WITH_DBUS=true
WITH_JAVASCRIPT_DEBUGGER=true
WITHOUT_SMB=true
WITHOUT_DEBUG=true
WITHOUT_LOGGING=true
WITH_OPTIMIZED_CFLAGS=true

I've also tried disabling optimized cflags: same result.

I had no problem building 2.0 and upgrading to 2.0.1 on two other machines running RELENG_8.

I can post the full output of make, if you need it.

Thanks
Barbara