Duplicate ZAP

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Sat Aug 20 01:38:54 UTC 2016

I brought this up in May, and finally had a chance to try the
zfs send|zfs recv thing, and did on all the filesystems containing
these 4 files, but I still have these:

ZFS WARNING: Duplicated ZAP entry detected (libssl.a).
ZFS WARNING: Duplicated ZAP entry detected (libzpool.so).
ZFS WARNING: Duplicated ZAP entry detected (libtinfo_p.a).
ZFS WARNING: Duplicated ZAP entry detected (libumem.so).

The message appears to come out of the dedup code, and I've (long time
ago) turned
off dedup pool-wide.

Do any of the ZFS experts have any other ideas?

I can give access if you want to look around with zdb.

current world/kernel:
thebighonker.lerctr.org ~ $ uname -aKU
FreeBSD thebighonker.lerctr.org 10.3-STABLE FreeBSD 10.3-STABLE #43
r301479: Sun Jun  5 22:39:14 CDT 2016
root at thebighonker.lerctr.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64 1003503
1003503
thebighonker.lerctr.org ~ $

Phone: +1 214-642-9640                 E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 17716 Limpia Crk, Round Rock, TX 78664-7281