Recent FS research on FreeBSD...

George Neville-Neil gnn at neville-neil.com
Sun Jun 24 16:40:49 UTC 2012

Howdy,

One of the things I'm hoping to do for the foundation is to start periodically publishing a list
of papers that reference or relate to FreeBSD.  Basically a set of research highlights.  I'll
be asking this same question on a few of our public mailing lists but I'm going to start here.
If you know of recent (< 1 year) results published using FreeBSD please email me off list.
For the purpose of this discussion "results" include:

1) Papers in journals or proceedings
2) Tech Reports (usually these are issued by companies and labs)
3) RFCs (sure, these are OS neutral but if someone here was involved that counts)

Thanks,
George