Extending zfsboot.c to allow selecting filesystem from boot.config

Andriy Gapon avg at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 20 15:22:37 UTC 2011

on 20/11/2011 13:12 Florian Wagner said the following:
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:49:08 +0200 Andriy Gapon <avg at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
>> Please try to use zfsboottest (formerly zfstest) and a debugger to see
>> where the problem is.  I also would appreciate your testing the latest
>> sys/boot code in head or stable/9.
>
> A bit of help on how to get and use zfs(boot)test on stable-8 or some
> pointer to a description would be much appreciated.

I think that the most straightforward way would be to checkout
tools/tools/zfsboottest from head, copy it into a same named directory under
stable/8, make it and run it.

--
Andriy Gapon