"rpc mount export: RPC: Can't decode result" when export list is to long

Mickaël Canévet canevet at embl.fr
Thu Jan 27 15:17:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thank you for you quick answer.

I tested with 'sysctl vfs.nfsrv.maxthreads=20' and even 'sysctl
vfs.nfsrv.maxthreads=1000' (though I'm not sure it's reasonable), but I
still have the problem. Moreover, sysctl vfs.nfsrv.threads stays to 4
(maybe it goes up, then down before I can notice anything)...

I noticed that if I wait a few minutes, showmount -e works once, then
fails again.

Somebody has another idea ?

Mickaël