Restoring received properties on a received filesystem.

Artem Belevich art at freebsd.org
Sun Dec 25 22:34:29 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 25, 2011 at 2:06 PM, claudiu vasadi
<claudiu.vasadi at gmail.com> wrote:

> But that leaves one the "daunting" task of manually mounting the pool before
> any backups are run and also before a restore is attempted.
> I believe there should be a cleaner solution to this.

I'm not sure what would be the ideal behavior you have in mind.
If I understand you correctly, you want to have properties transferred
during send/receive, but in such a way that some of them (mountpoint?)
are ignored or interpreted differently. Is that so?

--Artem