ZFS: Booting problem with zfsboot and MBR

Jurgen / WAR_CH|LD warchild at clash.no-ip.org
Sun Apr 10 21:30:12 UTC 2011

Thanks.

I had two disks in a mirror, and no reason to be using MBR. So I removed
one disk from the array, repartitioned using GPT brought it back into
the mirror and then completed the other drive (I completed all of this
off the livefs fixit).

Once I copied the zpool.cache over my system booted again.

Thanks.

Jurgen

On 11/04/11 2:51 AM, Andrey V. Elsukov wrote:
> On 10.04.2011 00:54, Jurgen / WAR_CH|LD wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Did you ever find a resolution to this problem? I have it and I really
>> need to fix it.
>
> What is exactly the problem? Did you see this PR?

Jurgen / WAR_CH|LD
warchild at clash.no-ip.org
http://clash.no-ip.org