what is g_vfs_done() and error = 6?? how to fix it??

binto binto at triplegate.net.id
Mon Apr 4 16:05:27 UTC 2011

if cabling, i wonder why in single mode there's no problem especially about
filesystem .
But in normal login when i use root user, then i got so many warn about that
error 6.
reboot after that.
??? [ can u explain?]

now i'm still troubleshoot in configuration.
i haven't try run hardware test yet. such as to switch HDD with another
board or something.

so far i haven't found missing data, except files that i remove..:D

thanks