Strange ZFS problem, filesystem claims to be full when clearly not full

Torbjorn Kristoffersen torbjoern at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 22:11:12 UTC 2010

I'm at a complete loss here. I shut down the jail completely, and I am
watching the jail's ZFS filesystem grow as we speak.  No process is using
it.   It only grows in "df" and "zfs list", I can't find any files that are
growing.  I have to re-set the quota to be higher and higher to accommodate
the space.