hastd: possible race when a worker is starting

Mikolaj Golub to.my.trociny at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 15:42:04 UTC 2010

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 15:24:50 +0200 Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:

 PJD> Thanks for the report and analysis. Could you try this patch:

 PJD>         http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/hastd.patch

Before applying the patch I also reproduced deadlock on secondary. After
applying the patch I was not able to reproduced the deadlock on both primary
and secondary. Also no other new issues have been noticed running patched
hastd so far (the problem with hang in wait4() described in other thread
persists). So the patch looks good for me :-).

--
Mikolaj Golub