FreeBSD 8.1 and HAST

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 13 10:24:19 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 05:44:12PM +0900, hiroshi at soupacific.com wrote:
> Good morning !
>
> here are the file all.log each.
>
> I hope this might help you some idea.
[...]

Much better now.

> Jun 13 16:25:37 sv01A hastd: [zfshast] (primary) Header contains no 'seq' field.

This is the most important bit from the primary node.

The header either does not contain 'seq' field or this field is 0. It
can only be 0 if you have old kernel. With recent kernel geom_gate.ko
was modified to start seq at 1, so this should not happen.

Can verify that your kernel is in sync with your userland?