Do we want a periodic script for a zfs scrub?

Bernd Walter ticso at cicely7.cicely.de
Thu Jun 10 11:54:47 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 03:29:18AM -0700, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> You're running an 8.0 release candidate.  There have been some changes
> to scrubbing and other whatnots with ZFS between then and now.  I'd
> recommend trying RELENG_8 and seeing if the behaviour remains.  You
> don't have to use ahci.ko (you can stick with ataahci.ko).

Good to know.
Updating to more recent 8 or maybe current is already on my TODO
list for ataahci, but since the system runs it is quite low.
My wishlist also has reboot persistent cache devices.
For me they work prety well, but are empty after reboot and it takes
several days to fill.
But so far noone could tell me if it has been changed so far.

--
B.Walter <bernd at bwct.de> http://www.bwct.de