Problem with writing an UFS2 to iStore Storage System / can't find block in cyl 0 / bad magic number

Erik Scholtz, ArgonSoft GmbH escholtz at argonsoft.de
Wed Feb 24 15:07:22 UTC 2010

Miroslav,

works perfectly! Many thanks. One last question. After creating the
filesystem successfully, I tried to run a fsck on the new partition.
unfortunatly, this does not seem to be possible:

|# fsck /dev/da0p1
|fsck: Could not determine filesystem type

Do you have a hint for me, how to repair the filesystem if it gets
broken? fsck_ufs and fsck_ffs repair the filesystem to dead.

Cheers,
Erik

---
My blog: http://blog.elitecoderz.net