kern/113180: [zfs] Setting ZFS nfsshare property does not cause inheritance for current session

pjd at FreeBSD.org pjd at FreeBSD.org
Mon Sep 7 20:17:59 UTC 2009

Synopsis: [zfs] Setting ZFS nfsshare property does not cause inheritance for current session

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: pjd
State-Changed-When: pon 7 wrz 2009 20:16:16 UTC
State-Changed-Why:
The problem you described was related to buggy detection of shared file
systems which I just fixed. With this fix I'm not able to reproduce your
problem, sharenfs property on parent changes children too as confirmed
with 'showmount -e'. Thanks for the report!

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-fs->pjd
Responsible-Changed-By: pjd
Responsible-Changed-When: pon 7 wrz 2009 20:16:16 UTC
Responsible-Changed-Why:
I'll take this one.