GPT boot with ZFS RAIDZ "ZFS: i/o error - all block copies unavailable"

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Thu Oct 15 19:04:00 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-10-15 at 14:08 +0200, Radek Valášek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to ask if there is something new in adding support to
> gptzfsboot/zfsboot for reading gang-blocks?

Ok, I can't figure out any way to test this... beyond the fact that it
builds and doesn't break my currently working setup.  Can you give this
a try?  It should still report if it finds gang blocks, but hopefully
now will read them as well.

robert.