kern/141800: [zfs] [patch] zfs pool update to v14

Xin LI delphij at delphij.net
Tue Dec 29 18:17:03 UTC 2009

On 2009/12/29 09:27, Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 3:43 PM,<delphij at freebsd.org>  wrote:
>> Synopsis: [zfs] [patch] zfs pool update to v14
>>
>> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-fs->delphij
>> Responsible-Changed-By: delphij
>> Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Dec 28 20:41:40 UTC 2009
>> Responsible-Changed-Why:
>> I'll handle this.
>>
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=141800
>
> Compelling, and yo do provide the OpenSolaris revision, so in theory I
> can find the changelog, but it would be handy if you could provide a
> URL to it :)

Oh I agree and I hope so but unfortunately, to be frank I never knew if
there is a handy public OpenSolaris hg mirror with revisions, I have a
OpenSolaris mercurial repository mirror of onnv-gate on my laptop and I
use that for integrating the changes...

Do anyone know if there is a permenent OpenSolaris mercurial repository
mirror that provided web access?

Cheers,
--
Xin LI <delphij at delphij.net>	http://www.delphij.net/
FreeBSD - The Power to Serve!	       Live free or die