[8.0-RELEASE] ext2fs mount fails

Mikle Krutov nekoexmachina at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:38:36 PST 2009

I do not understand anything, because after recompiling
a) only ilbstand
b) libstand + mount
c) whole kernel+world
mount -t ext2fs /dev/ad8p1 still returns the same message. I've grep'd
'0xef53' in /usr/src & /usr/share - only 2 files in /usr/src, that
i've already changed already before recompile.

Also, i'm really sorry for writing only private to Aditya's mail,
didn't mention that gmail has changed the recipient address.

The previous mail summary:
1) i've already tried to update src (still with RELENG_8) && rebuild the kernel
2) (just done) have tried to edit files in /usr/src where i've grep'd
'0xef53' - somehow it didn't help.