protect your banking

ANZ Internet Banking protection at anz.com
Thu Jan 10 15:37:06 PST 2008

   [1]ANZ Internet Banking ANZ Protection
   [dot_003399.gif]
   [2]Business
   Dear ANZ Customer,
   As you may already know, we at ANZ online banking guarantee you online
   security and partner with you to prevent fraud. Due to the newly
   introduced Comprehensive Quarterly Updates Program (which is meant to
   help you against identity theft, monitor your credit and correct any
   possible errors), we urge you to go through the 2 step ANZ Account
   Confirmation process.
   The operation involves logging in and confirming your identity over a
   secure connection at:
   [trans_dot.gif]
   Tick Login to your ANZ account by clicking Login Below.
   Tick Verify your Login Protection and account activity .

   [3][b2_logon.gif]

   After completing the operation, you will be informed whether or not
   your account has been confirmed with Comprehensive Quarterly.

   [h_protectBanking.gif]
   Arrow [4]Sign in to ANZ Online Banking
   [trans_dot.gif]

                © ANZ Internet Banking 1996, 2002, 2003-2007