latest udf patch

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Thu Apr 24 07:18:17 UTC 2008

on 24/04/2008 07:54 Scott Long said the following:
> Andriy Gapon wrote:
>> Maybe you will be interested in my latest UDF patch that adds very
>> simplistic support for UDF 2.XX+ (on top of all the previous
>> fixes/enhancements).
>>
>> I posted it as a followup to the following PR:
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/120989
>>
>> The patch is also available at the following URL:
>> http://www.icyb.net.ua/~avg/udf.diff.gz
>>
>> It is against RELENG_7.
>> I plan to update it at the above URL if I have anything new.
>>

> Is this ready for committing to CVS?  If so I'll take care of it.

Scott,

thank you.
I am not sure how much testing this patch has seen. I have feedback only
from Pav. The patch definitely "works for me" and for a long time (only
extended file entry support is a recent addition).
I think there might be some style(9) violations in the patch. In couple
of places I definitely went over 80-column limit for aesthetic reasons
(and because I think 80 is too small to be required in modern times).

I would definitely appreciate somebody reviewing the patch for style(9)
and general coding practices.
More testing (with feedback!) is always welcome for sure.

--
Andriy Gapon