cvs commit: src/sys/amd64/amd64 trap.c src/sys/i386/i386 trap.c src/sys/ia64/ia64 trap.c src/sys/kern kern_thread.c src/sys/nfsclient nfs_socket.c nfs_subs.c nfs_vnops.c nfsnode.h src/sys/powerpc/powerpc trap.c src/sys/sparc64/sparc64 trap.c ...

gnn at FreeBSD.org gnn at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 12 22:11:11 UTC 2007

At Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:05:37 -0700 (PDT),
Mohan Srinivasan wrote:

> Bruce
>
> Somehow I missed your e-mail about the change I committed to reduce the
> Getattrs from the open() path over NFS.
>
> You're a complete idiot. It amazes me that not understanding something
> (in this case NFS consistency or NFS close-to-open consistency) does
> not prevent you from commenting on it.
>
> If you would like to get enlightened on the said matter, send e-mail to
> me, asking me nicely and I might oblige.
>
> You're doing a fine job of driving away the few remaining FreeBSD developers
> with your attitude. Good job !
>
> mohan

Hi,

I am really hoping that this was sent to the lists by mistake, and
that y'all can take this, and keep this, off list.  It was not a good
thing to wake up to this morning.

That being said if there are real issues here then I'm up for hearing
them and helping to work them out.

Later,
George (NOT speak for core just yet)