fstab: gjournal over geli

Artem Naluzhny tut at nhamon.com.ua
Sat Jun 16 11:55:19 UTC 2007

2007/6/15, Artem Naluzhny <tut at nhamon.com.ua>:

> I need to mount /dev/ad4s1f.eli.journal at /protected. What should I
> add into /etc/fstab file?

Here is a solution for history (/fake does not exist actually):

# Device                Mountpoint  FStype  Options   Dump  Pass#
/dev/ad4s1f.eli         /fake       ufs     xx        0     0
/dev/ad4s1f.eli.journal /protected  ufs     rw,async  2     2

Now I have a question regarding my system shutdown. Is it safe (as for
the last message)?

Uptime 5m40s
GEOM_JOURNAL: Shutting down geom gjournal 4077408528.
GEOM_ELI: Detached ads1f.eli on last close.
GEOM_JOURNAL: Lost provider ad4s1f.eli.