Trouble booting second ide drive (gmirror configuration).

Josef Karthauser joe at tao.org.uk
Sun Jan 7 15:56:12 PST 2007

On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 11:20:55PM +0000, Josef Karthauser wrote:

>     FreeBSD/i386 bootstrap loader, Revision 1.1
>     (joe at X, Fri Apr 29 09:46:27 BST 2005)

I thought for a second that perhaps there was a dependancy problem in
the build, and that I didn't have a recent enough version of
/boot/loader installed.  However I've confirmed that I get the same
problem a more recent loader, so it's not that.

Joe
--
=== Josef Karthauser (joe at tao.org.uk) === http://x2obuilder.com/tao ===