[ZFS] Problems with SATA disks (SET TRANSFERT MODE ...)

Romain LE DISEZ ml.freebsd-fs at ledisez.net
Tue Apr 17 20:24:11 UTC 2007

It seems it's a FreeBSD bug because on an other OS, I hadn't any problems
(or Linux deals better with bad chipsets ?). The situation is :
 - Xen 3.0.2
 - Dom 0 : Linux (2.6.16)
 - Dom U : OpenSolaris b44

OpenSolaris access directly to the 3 disk of the ZFS pool.

In this case, there is no problems so the bug come from FreeBSD. But it's
probably not the place to discuss that. Maybe I should foward this
conversation on an other list. freebsd-hardware@ ?

--
Romain LE DISEZ
06.78.77.99.18