ZFS committed to the FreeBSD base.

Craig Boston craig at xfoil.gank.org
Tue Apr 10 04:04:38 UTC 2007

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 04:38:57AM +0200, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
> ARC and ZIO are the biggest memory consumers and they are somehow
> connected. I just committed changes that should stabilize ZFS in this
> regard. Could you try them?

Hrm, well I was attempting to but it panic'd in the middle of the kernel
build (/usr/src and obj are on the test zfs partition).  Apparently
256MB isn't enough kmem either.  I'll bump it up again and try
rebuilding, and lower it back to 256 for testing.

kmem_malloc(131072): kmem_map too small: 214921216 total allocated

Craig