can not mount a large FAT32 filesystem

Mikhail Teterin mi+mx at aldan.algebra.com
Mon Sep 26 13:54:52 PDT 2005

понеділок 26 вересень 2005 12:49, Gayn Winters Ви написали:
> Assuming your BIOS supports LBA, you could try (back up first of course)
> using fdisk to rewrite the label, or use fdisk to use all the logical
> cylinders on the card.  Also, since you are not trying to boot from the
> card, having it marked Active is unnecessary at best.

This is a flash card (Hitachi microdrive) inserted into a USB flash-reader.
There is no BIOS.

Not only does the card work fine in the camera (which formatted it), but
Windows has no problems with it either. I'd rather help fix our FAT32
support, than find a work-around...

Is anyone on fs@ interested? The original symptomps and Gayn's comments are
attached. Thanks!

	-mi