Your email [ABV.BG автоматичен отговор ]

Authorized Email System aef-bounce at parse.com
Wed Apr 27 14:25:12 PDT 2005

THIS IS AN AUTOMATICALLY-GENERATED EMAIL MESSAGE, PLEASE READ!

Recently, you (or someone using your email address) sent an email to
an email address @parse.com [from IP address 194.153.145.92]
Due to the existing high volume of spam email that we receive, your email is
currently in a holding area, and will not be presented to the recipient
until you click on the following URL:

    http://www.parse.com:8080/cgi-bin/aefweb?whitelist=E8FE903E

We will hold the email for 15 days, after which point it will be deleted.

By clicking on the above URL, you will cause the queued email to be delivered,
as well as all future emails.  Please note the legal text below.

For more information on this procedure, as well as frequently asked questions
(FAQs) please visit the following URL:

    http://www.parse.com/aef/index.html

We thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

LEGAL TEXT:
We have a strict, zero-tolerance policy regarding spam email.
Any form of advertising, or Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE), which is sent
will be dealt with severely, including but not limited to placing your
email address on a blacklist, notifying your ISP, etc. at our sole discretion.
By clicking on the provided URL, you thereby certify that the sent email is
neither spam nor UCE, and in case it is, you thereby agree to be liable for any
and all related costs associated with damages, direct, consequential, or other,
however caused.