China Direct! Banners and Flags - 10:00:07

vvtppqbij 15867937798 at 163.com
Sat Feb 16 02:15:58 UTC 2019

Hi,Wish you have a nice day:) I am doing some research on your company and find the following trade show displays, banners and flags would be great for yours.

Our Products:
1.MOQ: 1pcs
2.Customized size and shape
3.Fast delivery: around 3-5days
4.Factory direct export with competitive price and quality guaranteed

Hopefully! There is an opportunity establishing business relation with you.

For more infomation, Pls feel free to contact with sz01 at flago2.com

If you're not interest Our Hanging Banners please click Unsubscribe Thanks.

She left by the eleven o'clock train, joining Mrs. Cole-Mortimer on the station. That lady had arranged to spend a day in Paris, and the girl was not sorry, after a somewhat bad crossing of the English Channel, that she had not to continue her journey through the night.
"I mean to shame her; that's just what I want. She has all her life presumed on her delicacy, and her good looks, and her lady-like airs, till she forgets who she is;--and I'll give her one lesson that will bring her down, I fancy!"
"Oh, no, you mustn't do anything of the sort; you must just tuck it in your collar, like any gentleman would. And when we come home what are you goin' to say to Mrs. Maxwell?"
"You 'aven't bin married ver' long," said Madam Gadow with an insinuating smile, when she readmitted Ethel on Monday morning after Lewisham had been swallowed up by the Schools.