Looking for a replacement Firewire maintainer

Sean Bruno seanbru at yahoo-inc.com
Wed Nov 28 20:53:58 UTC 2012

I've reached a point where I don't think I'm going to be spending very
much time on the firewire stack and assorted drivers any more (to be
honest, it looks like I've done nothing in years).

If there's someone who wants to pickup the pieces and working on 1394,
contact me.  As a bonus, there's a small shuttle box with multiple
firewire interfaces in it that I can ship to you.

Sean