FireWire Patch [8/HEAD]

Sean Bruno sean.bruno at dsl-only.net
Sat Sep 26 07:23:35 UTC 2009

Ok folks, some time has passed and I was able to get some wisdom from
the CAM folks in Colorado (Thanks Scott, Justin, Warner, Ken).

For those of you experiencing boot failures with firewire/sbp enabled in
your configuration, please try the following patch and let me see the
full boot dmesg.

This is an extensive patch that does "stuff" and "things".  :-)

Mainly, it should behave better at initialization time and play nice
with CAM and the scheduler via a config_intrhook.

Let me know --> http://consultcsg.com/firewire.diff

Sean