fwcontrol -R issues with several cameras

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Mon Mar 26 20:04:47 UTC 2007

On 03/23/07 09:00, Hidetoshi Shimokawa wrote:
> I have borrowed a DV camera (DCR HC-1000) and
> I can receive a DV stream from it without problems.
>
> What is you OHCI chip? Did you try another OHCI card
> and camera combination?

Sigh.. Ok, so an add-on card (PC-CARD actually) does indeed work.  So,
it must be an OHCI issue somehow.  Although, when I powered off my
camera, my system locked (panic?  I was in X, so no backtrace, etc).
When I pulled the pc-card out, the system powered off.

I'll try to crash it again and send some more information.

What's the next step to debug the OHCI issue?

Thanks!
Eric