sbp_targ memory leak

Sean Bruno sbruno at miralink.com
Wed Dec 19 10:21:42 PST 2007

Sean Bruno wrote:
> Hidetoshi Shimokawa wrote:
>> I think you are right and page table is not freed when CAM_SEND_STATUS
>> is not set.
>> Maybe we should always free page tables if refcont == 0 rather than
>> free in sbp_targ_send_status().

I thought about this some more this morning.  What is causing us to
allocate two page tables per
XPT_CONT_TARGET_IO?  The address printed out for the XPT_CONT_TARGET_IO
call is
identical, so I assume that these operations were for the same SCSI command.

>> You patch is not just adding debug printfs, right?
Yes, there is additions for XPT_SET_TRAN_SETTINGS /XPT_GET_TRAN_SETTINGS,
additional CAM_SEND_SENSE flags and remove the requirement for target 0.

Sean