kern/83999: [firewire] [patch] panic in fw_bus_explore due to NULL reference

Cai, Quanqing caiquanqing at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 07:39:42 GMT 2005

Our FreeBSD Firewire expert come out to fix this:) Thank you very much.

I have a question, do you have any plan to rewrite firewire subsystem
to make it fully MPSAFE?

I think firewire is a very important feature for FreeBSD as a server
OS in enterprise environment, as I know many admins use firewire HDs
as backup method instead of Tape.

BR
Cai, Quanqing