ADS tech Dual Link Drive Kit

Eric Anderson anderson at centtech.com
Tue Jan 6 08:26:59 PST 2004

Christian Laursen wrote:

>We are considering buying this product with the intention to
>use it with FreeBSD and firewire.
>
>http://www.adstech.com/products/DLX185/intro/DLX185intro.asp?pid=DLX185
>
>Dows anyone here have experience with this product?

I have two of these - one dual connection (usb2 and firewire) and one
single connection (firewire).  I got the firewire only drive working
long ago, however on -current I can't get cardbus or usb2 working, so I
haven't fully test it yet.  I don't mind trying it, but I need a working
connection first.. :)

Eric