VirtualBox segfaults on 10.0-CURRENT

Oleg Ginzburg olevole at olevole.ru
Wed Oct 30 15:20:02 UTC 2013

> From: Miguel C. <miguelmclara at gmail.com>
> Date: Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 9:13 PM
> Subject: Re: VirtualBox segfaults on 10.0-CURRENT
> To: Piotr Kubaj <pkubaj at riseup.net>, freebsd-emulation at freebsd.org
>

> I have a similar report in the list... I'm able to run VirtualBox with sudo
> -u myuser had a workarround.  But I'm not sure why it works.

I have some issues with VirtualBox. Looks like this is KDE4-specific problem
because when i run VirtualBox from any other WM all works fine. The same
behavior (Segfaults in KDE4  and not in fluxbox/lxde ..) is security/keepassx2.
I assume that KDE4 execute program differently (for example in trace outside
KDE i have no lots of stat(~/.{config,kde4}/{app}rc) files.