Re: VirtualBox: 64bit FreeBSD guest on 64bit FreeBSD host … "Long Mode"?

Hub- FreeBSD freebsd at hub.org
Fri Sep 30 18:06:09 UTC 2011

'k, I assumed that was what happened when I set "--ostype FreeBSD_64" … I take it there is another switch I need to use?

I did a search on the VBoxManage page, and all I can find '64' related is "--firmware efi64" .. but no explanation of exactly what that is, other then "Use EFI only if your fully understand what you're doing." …