R: Re: emulators/virtualbox-ose: error building package

Barbara barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it
Mon May 23 20:15:44 UTC 2011

>On Sun, 22 May 2011 19:04:25 +0200 (CEST), Barbara wrote:
>> I had the following error while building a package for the new virtualbox:
>>
>> ===>  Building package for virtualbox-ose-4.0.8
>> tar: lib/virtualbox/VBoxDbg.so: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
>> tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors.
>> pkg_create: make_dist: tar command failed with code 256
>> *** Error code 1
>
>Could you please tell me the output of "make showconfig"?
>
>--

Sure!

$ cd /usr/ports/emulators/virtualbox-ose && make showconfig
===> The following configuration options are available for virtualbox-ose-
4.0.8:
     QT4=off "Build with QT4 Frontend"
     DEBUG=off "Build with debugging symbols"
     GUESTADDITIONS=on "Build with Guest Additions"
     DBUS=on "Build with D-Bus and HAL support"
     PULSEAUDIO=on "Build with PulseAudio"
     X11=on "Build with X11 support"
     VDE=off "Build with VDE support"
     VNC=off "Build with VNC support"
     WEBSERVICE=off "Build Webservice"
     NLS=off "Native language support"
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings

Thanks
Barbara