9.0-CURRENT vs multimedia/linux-huludesktop

Joseph S. Atkinson jsa at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 5 21:09:47 UTC 2011

Not sure what is wrong with this. This problem doesn't occur 7.x or 8.x, but on
-CURRENT, if you click any part of the window streaming video in huludesktop,
the client freezes playback and must be kill(1)'d.

Terminal gives no meaningful output, and I do not know how to go about debugging
such an application. It is a binary only distribution from hulu.com.

The problem existing only on -CURRENT would indicate a change in the Linuxulator
code, but this is not an area in which I have any experience at all.

If you don't mind, would someone check this out and try and figure out what is
going wrong before 9.x is frozen? (What other bug fix request requires you to
watch movies?!?)