Call for Testers: VirtualBox 4.1.0

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Tue Aug 23 18:46:25 UTC 2011

On 08/23/2011 02:45, Bernhard Froehlich wrote:
> Are you sure this is a VirtualBox host problem? It doesn't sound like
> this. Does it only happen with OSS or also PulseAudio or another virtual
> audio card? (eg. Intel HDA)

So far I tried with HostDriver=OSS and GuestController=Intel HD Audio
and ICH AC97, both produce similar results with sound stopping and cycling.
It seems to correlate with how busy the guest is. Activity triggers this.

Also, I don't see the PulseAudio option for HostDriver even though I am
sure it's installed on this system.

Yuri