Linuxolator v4l2/dvb - trying to collect data about latest skype

Alexander Leidinger netchild at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 29 10:24:48 UTC 2011

Quoting Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> (from Fri, 29 Apr 2011
08:34:18 +0200):

> On Tuesday 26 April 2011 19:07:17 Juergen Lock wrote:
>> > The reason why I want to do it this way is, that in later version the
>> > v4l* headers are a little bit reorganized and I do not want to
>> > introduce some regressions (code or license).
>>
>> Sounds like a plan! :)
>
> I'm not sure if webcamd uses the system installed v4l header files
> or the ones
> that are in the webcamd tarball. Might be worth a check.

I doubt it uses the system ones, as the only v4l system ones are in
/usr/src/sys/compat/linux/ and are not installed into /usr/include...

Torque is cheap.