virtualbox_4.0.4

Michael D. Norwick mnorwick at centurytel.net
Thu Apr 14 21:36:12 UTC 2011

Thank You,

>  port or package provides this functionality on FreeBSD amd64.  I
>  installed NASM from ports but that does not seem to be what the
>  VirtualBox configure script wants.

>>  Sorry, I don't understand what you want to do. Why don't you just take
>>  the 4.0.4 port?

>>  http://home.bluelife.at/ports/virtualbox-cft-20110218.tar.gz

No I am sorry.  I guess I didn't know what I wanted.  The link I had, downloaded and extracted to directories labeled emulators and www.  This confused me.  I forgot these were to go into folders under /usr/ports.  I was expecting a tar.gz of the source package.  I need to do more study on how to setup a local SVN repository not only for VirtualBox_4.0.4 but other programs as well.  VirtualBox, kmod and Guest Additions are building as I write this.

Thanks Again,
Michael