Hope for USB support? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Sun Oct 17 17:57:12 UTC 2010

On Thursday 14 October 2010 20:56:28 Deb Goodkin wrote:
>   Dear Hans,

> > Add USB support to VirtualBox under FreeBSD.

Hi,

My paypal account is: hselasky at c2i.net

The plan is to release VirtualBox USB support for FreeBSD 8+ before November
or December 2010. Currently two people have requested interest paying for this
support. If everyone that is interested in this can send me an e-mail, I will
divide $1000 by the number of people interested and send out a pay-request.

--HPS