CentOS in a FreeBSD jail howto

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Sun Oct 10 11:24:40 UTC 2010

(I've trimmed the Cc to just -emulation)

Am 09.10.2010 um 22:07 schrieb John Nielsen:

> http://wiki.freebsd.org/Image/Linux/CentOS55
>
> Please let me know if you encounter anything inaccurate or incomplete in
> the howto, or if you have comments or additional information about it.

Very nice!

One small suggestion: in the step "Add linprocfs for the jail to /etc/fstab and mount it" you could use a per-jail fstab instead, avoiding the potential to make your system unbootable.  See jail_mount_enable and jail_fstab, and create /etc/fstab.jailname.

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811