Call for testers: VirtualBox 3.1.4 update

Daisuke Aoyama aoyama at peach.ne.jp
Mon Mar 15 04:51:48 UTC 2010

>Could you build 3.1.4 without additional patches but with debugging and
>attach the vbox.log file after such an vm crash?

It's very hard to execute without patch, the machine have no X11 libs.
At least I saw VM reboot, not VM crash. the log is nothing to help.
So I tried to re-install VBox and Guest. It works fine with 64bit version.
I guess it is caused by iSCSI target/network(FreeBSD 7.1p10) problem
or Host OS(7.3RC2) problem. I will upgrade it to 7.3-REL.
Sorry for my unclear information.

Regards,
Daisuke Aoyama