VirtualBox 3.2.2 on -current

Daichi GOTO daichi at freebsd.org
Tue Jun 8 00:44:45 UTC 2010

I rolled back my current system to r207841(900011) and checked
follow guest os with VirtualBox 3.2.2.

   GuestOS:
     Ubuntu 10.04 (64bit)
     Windows 7 (64bit)
     Windows Vista (64bit)
     Windows XP SP3 (32bit)
     Windows Server 2008 (64bit)

   sysctl kern.osreldate
     kern.osreldate: 900011

   uname -a
     FreeBSD parancell.ongs.co.jp 9.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 9.0-CURRENT #0
r207841: Tue Jun  8 07:03:35 JST 2010
root at parancell.ongs.co.jp:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PARANCELL  amd64

It looks working well. No memory leaks. Thanks vbox team!

addition...
It looks like that nvidia driver cannot run on fresh current
system, hm?  Does anyone use nvidia driver on fresh current
kernel?

--
Daichi GOTO
81-42-316-7945 | daichi at ongs.co.jp | http://www.ongs.co.jp