virtualbox-ose build fails on -current with utmp.h

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 25 03:24:36 UTC 2010

Build was successful with today's changes, however my guest doesn't run.
I can kldload my vboxdrv module, then run VirtualBox, but my previously
working-just-fine WinXP guest goes from "Starting" to "Aborted" when I
try to fire it up.

Nothing useful looking in the logs, in /var/log/all I have this:
pid 3574 (VirtualBox), exited on signal 5

And in the log that vbox creates in my home directory all I have is this:
Log created: 2010-01-25T03:03:05.295539000Z
Executable: /usr/local/lib/virtualbox/VirtualBox
i=0x0 Phys=0000000000000000 Heap

Any suggestions? :)